Sunday, April 22, 2012

The wall drawings went through an aggressive stage in 2000

I was lucky enough to be included in a show at UKS in Oslo in 2000, with Ricky Swallow and David Jolly. Ricky was the curator. I showed a wall drawing, 'FutureMonster2000', and a group of works made of perspex and automotive paint. Later that year, I was  fortunate enough to be included in another show, this time at Gertrude Street, in the first Octopus, which Max Delany curated. The pink and orange wall drawing I made was called 'A Piece of the Action'.














By the way, I think I have managed to break my Dad's slide scanner. You guys don't need to worry though, because I have already scanned enough of these early works to keep the blog going for quite a while. And I suppose Dad won't think any worse of me than he already does.


No comments:

Post a Comment