Monday, August 20, 2012

Check out these modest little works

I was thrilled to be curated into a show called "focus#2, m,m,m...' which was curated by Brenda Ludeman and Jan Nelson, in February 1996. This was directly after finishing honours at RMIT, so you can imagine my excitement. The 'focus' shows were at Robert Lindsay's Flinders Lane Gallery, every February - the first show of the year, so the openings were always packed. I wanted to do a big, stand out work, but Brenda and Jan selected these two butcher's paper and tape drawings. So my contribution was modest and not really very noticeable. However,  I COULD HAVE TAKEN BETTER PHOTOS!!!














The other artists were David Rosetsky, Amanda Ahmed, Daniel von Sturmer, Leslie Eastman, and Greg (aka Felix) Deftereos.

No comments:

Post a Comment